Surfers Paradise AFC prides itself as a local community sporting club with its foundations built on the hard work of our player families, volunteers, loyal supporters, and partnerships with our highly valued sponsors. Whilst our club’s aim is to be consistently competitive and challenge for premierships, we will always endeavour to do this without compromising our underlying culture and values, which include…
· Provide an opportunity for people to participate in a community club in a safe, friendly and family oriented environment.
· Develop young sportspeople through comprehensive training programs overseen by suitably qualified coaching staff.
· To encourage and foster our junior players to transition into the senior club, with the aim of providing the core group that underpins the sustainable success of the Club, both on and off the field.
· Strive to be a well-respected club in the top echelon of the SEQ Juniors and Seniors, with success both on and off the field.
· Encourage community involvement through sponsorship, events and fundraising activities and be recognised as a leading contributor to the spirit of our community.
· To always operate the club professionally, in a fiscally responsible manner and within the competition’s rules and regulations.
· To be fully committed to ensuring that our club environment is free from discrimination and harassment, that discrimination and harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances, and that appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against any person associated with the Club who breach this requirement.
· To exercise tolerance to others, and to always act fairly, honestly, and respectfully.